Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Effect has Gone

It has been more than a year since i have taken the anti-flu vaccine. Now, virus has infested me and i am not feeling well right now. Emotional disturbance might have triggered it;physical fatigue has worsened it. I feel very much human now compared from the past three years.

The magic of that 'title' has gone little by little as far as many people would know it. But that 'title' preceded by an 'ex' seemed to have at least little spark of that magic. Nevertheless, a lot of changes have been taking place since then. But this time much complicated and much more sophisticated. But one thing has remained and still emotionally, I am weak. Once this part of me was hit,it is hard for me to recover.

Emotional attachments seemed to be my most vulnerable point that i can't do anything once this things were targeted.

My powerful sense of reason is always overwhelmed by the emotional weakness. It is as if paralyzed. I can't manage mind over matter if emotions have started it.

what can i do?....

No comments:

Post a Comment