Friday, October 2, 2009

Whats going on?

I'm beginning to become impulsive again. And sure there is something wrong that is happening and I can't figure out what it is. Its some kind of paranoia build-up in my psyche that I could not control and I don't know why. It is as if a part of my heart has been taken from me and it's lost.

It in the morning until evening, series of call has been made but no single answer. Then, on line, series of messages sent but received only one. i don't know what is happening. Until now I feel uneasy.

Its like stress building up and start attacking my system. My guts is uneasy, my chest in nervous and i am trembling.

Please God, I know you can do something about in this concern. You are one who only know what to do and how it will going to work. Please, Have mercy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment